Perspectives – A Manaiakalani Film Festival Entry 2022

We often focus on the author’s intention when exploring texts, but what is even more important is the author’s perspective. What lens are you looking through when you look at different texts? People can look at the exact same text, yet draw different conclusions. Your perception is often based on your own experience, worldview, religion, or culture. It is important to acknowledge that everyone is entitled to their own perspective.

12 thoughts on “Perspectives – A Manaiakalani Film Festival Entry 2022

1. Hi I love your movie and my name is athena I am from weymouthprimary school I love your movie That was amazing it was lovely and that was so nice i watch this so many time and I
    love this story i know what story you guys are doing but i for got so good job and that is making my brain go blow away so that is nice 🙂 and I need to tell you all something.
    1 that was also me
    2 that was so cool
    3 that make my brain blow away
    4 that was on fire
    5 you are all famous even your parent is going to see it.:)

2. Kia Ora my name is Sean and I really liked the movie, Room 10 thinks the movie was the best movie in the big screen.

3. Kia Ora room 6 my name is Angel from room 10 and I really enjoyed your movie that you have made! The movie you have made was really creative. You have added a lot of details and got the costumes as well. Well done and keep up the great work

4. Kia Ora I am Poi from Room 11 Glen Innes School. I really enjoyed your class movie. It was fun to watch. Keep doing your best!
    Thank you.

5. Malo e lelei room 6 my name is Junior from room 10 and your movie was so creative because you guys had the costumes and all of those. and even when they had a little war, also yous had the patus as well. Well done and keep up the creative and good work!.

6. Kia Ora I am Atarenga from Room 10 at Glen Innes School. I really enjoyed watching your movie about perspectives. Keep working hard!
    Thank you.

7. Talofa lava room 6. I am Lawren from room 11 at Glen Innes. I was amazed by your hard work and I thought I was very funny because 2 fights broke out and how Sam hit Ngapera in the face. Awesome work and a great movie.

8. hi glen innes school i love the way you made this movie it looks cool and awesome i like your movie keep up the awesome work glen innes!

9. kia ora my name is Eli from Pt England school i like how you came up with this idea my favriote part when they talk and fight i had a dream of when i was in a war keep up the good work.

10. Hello Glen innes School i am From Ptengland School I really love this movie because im Maori this movie is so cool i like the part where they tried to do a honge but the Parker got there gun and shot the Maori love the movies next movie should be about saving land